Friday, May 13, 2011

Toys, Toys, Toys, Toys

I have the most difficult time coming up with toys for kids birthday parties…anyone else?  I especially have difficulties finding toys for boys…surprise, surprise-that’s all about to change though.

Since the girls have started preschool this year, we have received a large number of birthday invitations.  While we can’t attend all of them I do try and make a few.  I always get a little nervous about the boy parties though…what do we get them????  I have gotten board games, given cards with a few dollars, gone the “crafty” route, but still, I am always wishing I had better ideas.

I was wondering around the great world wide web looking for ideas and came across this website.

It was actually very helpful!  There were a ton of ideas and some great prices!  If I had been on the ball (I looked THE DAY of a birthday party Elyn was going to, I’m awesome) I would have gotten several good things and stored them in a “gift box”…not to say that I won’t still do that.  I typically like to spend around $10 on gifts for parties and there are quite a few toys on this website that fall into that range.  And they all appear like high quality gifts, like ones that will stick around longer than a year.

Here are some direct links to the things I was looking at:

Toys for 3 year olds

Toys for 3 year old boys (my favorite because I have NO IDEA what boys like)

Toys for 3 year old girls (Elyn enjoyed looking at these with me-ha!)

Top selling toys for 3 year olds (it’s nice that the site breaks it down for the busy buyers out there!)

And here are some of my favorite toys that I saw:

002-043002-113002-148098-018

I hope you check it out!  I don’t think you will be disappointed!

compensated review from ebeanstalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin